Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Assistant program
- Must have a current CNA certification
- Must have CPR/BLS card
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must enjoy working with senior population
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must be a valid licensed CA RN
- CPR Certification
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational & data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and caring bedside manner
- Ability to direct and supervise nursing cares and resident care services.
- Must possess, as a minimum a high school diploma.
- Accreditation as a certified Activity Director is preferred and must be obtained within six (6) months of employment if the applicant is not certified at the time of hire.
- Must speak the English language
- Prior skilled nursing facility (SNF) activities department experience of more than 3 years is preferred
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute (preferred).
- Must have aptitude for and some training in arts and crafts, gardening or creative arts (painting, sculpting, woodcrafting, etc.).